Friday 20 July 2012

To Be Artsy At Work




I have been blessed with a summer job which allows me to at least contribute a bit to my art school adventure. Blessings sometimes come in disguise. I would lie if I would tell you that I love this job. Being a cashier at a big grocery store makes you feel rather like a robot than anything else. It has been a great place to learn about life and relationships and certainly grew mine with God in very special ways. But anyways, since the families are all on vacation now, the stores are not as busy as usual, which allowed me to get creative with the receipts that customers don't want to take home. So I hope you enjoy my little recycling art works, I certainly did enjoy making them. If you got a dull situation, flavour it with your passion, your finger print, it creates beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment